Search This Blog

Thursday, September 25, 2008

SAVE THE DATE!


You're invited to a Cherish Bound Party!
WHEN: October 25th at 2 pm est
WHERE: Your computer! (http://www.momchats.com/)
HOSTESS: Peggy Webb
CONSULTANT: Tara Brown
Cherish your family memories, write your stories!
RSVP to Tara or Peggy and receive a free Cherish Bound Catalog!
I am SO excited that I met Tara in Bloggyland and that I found out about Cherish Bound. I wanted to host an online party to share my excitement with all of my friends and family! I KNOW I have a lot of friends out there who would love the chance to put together their own book. Read all about what Cherish Bound is on Tara's blog right here. It's amazing! Just in time for Christmas. At first, I wasn't going to blog about this opportunity, I have so many ideas for Christmas, and I didn't want to spoil the surprise! At the same time, I am just to excited not to share.
Please join me on October 25th at 2 pm. It is maybe an hour in front of the computer. I am looking forward to see how many of my friends and family I can pull together in a chat room! I especially look forward to hearing more about Cherish Bound. Email me at webbpegATusaDOTredcrossDOTorg or Tara at tarabrownATcherishboundDOTcom to let us know if you are interested in attending. You will then receive further information.
Hope you can make it!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Yeah! I'm so excited to share Cherish Bound with everyone!! I'll be there...of course! If anyone has any questions please feel free leave a comment or email me! tarabrown@cherishbound.com

Thanks Peggy!!!

Angel said...

I'm plan to "attend". :-)

Anonymous said...

Are you going to watch greys tonite?