Search This Blog

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Christmas is Coming!

Well, really, there are 91 days until Christmas. 100 days to Christmas is a website dedicated to getting us organized and prepared for my FAVORITE holiday of the year, CHRISTMAS! I don't know about you, but I would love for once to be ahead of the game for Christmas! I want to feel relaxed, happy and blessed, and enjoy the Holiday season with my family instead of running frantic last minute errands while short on cash, killing my back wrapping ALL the presents in one night, sending out cards too late, etc. etc., you get the idea.
Another FANTASTIC feature about 100 days to Christmas are holiday giveaways! That's right, they feature weekly chances to win prizes! WOW! Are you on a tight budget this year like we are? Enter to win a prize, and if you win - wrap it up to give as a gift:) Hard to do, I know, but it is better to give than to receive! ~ and that is the truth.

I know, it is not Halloween yet, and I am talking about Christmas. Oh, I LOVE Christmas so!
Remember - Jesus is the Reason for the Season!

2 comments:

The Farmer Files said...

Oooh I am going right over there now to visit!

Connie said...

I love planning for Christmas! It is one of my favorite holiday's.