Search This Blog

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Bucket List

I don't know if there is a meme out there like this or not, but if not, there should be!! I think everyone has a "Bucket List" in their mind at least, even if they do not officially write it down. If you haven't seen the most excellent movie, 'The Bucket List' with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman, a "bucket list" is a list of things you would like to do before you "kick the bucket". I think it would be fun to post 10 things from your Bucket List. If you want to play along, just leave me a comment with a link to your list. Here is my list in NO PARTICULAR ORDER:

  1. Vacation in Italy (don't cry Mom n dad!)
  2. Visit Tennessee (my NON Country listening to friend is there right now! Grrrrr)
  3. See a Broadway show ON BROADWAY ( I have seen Broadway shows when they travel)
  4. Go on a cruise
  5. Go to a live awards show such as the CMT Awards
  6. Be a "Timmy Toucher" (only true Tim McGraw fans will know what this means)
  7. Go to Las Vegas (A LOT of travel on my Bucket List!)
  8. Attend a taping of a talk show (Oprah or Ellen)
  9. Take my kids to Disney World (this WILL be done)
  10. See my Husband become a Christian (This is totally out of my hands!)

1 comment:

Angel said...

I don't have one of these. I guess I will have to do some thinking!