Search This Blog

Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Ultimate Blog Award!

I have seen this blog award floating around out there in Bloggy land, and I really liked it. (and secretly hoped it would make its way to me) Well, my sweet bloggy friend Tiffanie from three peas in a pod has given me this very award! WOW! Thank you Tiffanie! Let me just quickly say how I met Tiffanie. I was looking for "pea pod" pictures or sayings on Google and I came across Tiff's blog. I checked it out and really enjoyed reading about Tiffanie and her 3 darling children and sweet hubby. Tiff also blogs about recipes, crafts and online shopping sites (many from SAHMs ) where I have made some great purchases!

Ok, you all know the dealy with Blog awards. But let me just add: there is NO PRESSURE from me to participate. I just like to nominate my blog buddies and let them know they are special:) Here are the rules just in case you want to nominate others too:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.

2. Link the person you received your award from.

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4. Put links of those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated.


Here are my nominees: (drum roll please)

LocnHeart - Did ya'll know that this is my Mom? I love to read Mom's blog because she is family, she blogs about our family and has a special way with words and always makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Love you Mom!

My sister Patti at Purple Patti, Patti has started a new life changing journey and in doing so, started a blog to post about the changes. Read all about it! I am so proud.

My BFF Angel at Angelosity - aside from being my best friend for over 15 years, Angel has amazing talent with creating cards and such from rubber stamps and paper. (and a few other supplies here and there) Angel is on the design team for Our Daily Bread Designs and I especially like to see what Angel can do with these Spiritual stamps.

Another BFF Sarah (yes, I have decided you can have more than one BFF) at LUVNLIFE - Sarah's blog inspires and motivates me. Sarah definitely sees the glass as "half full" if you know what I mean. She is such a positive and vibrant woman. I think Sarah should be a motivational speaker one day! (in addition to being a District Leader of a huge company and taking care of her family)

JennBecc at Tater & Tot March Mom of 2 ADORABLE twin boys. OMG are they cute! I want to meet this family so bad but they just have to live on the other side of the US. Whatever! JennBecc is SO witty, I always get a good laugh when I read her blog:)

Courtney at Ramblings of a Working Wife and Mom - I enjoy reading about Courtney's family and her home on many, many acres of land! I think Courtney and I have a lot in common and would TOTALLY hang out if we lived near by each other:)

Oh no - are we at #7 already? I really do enjoy all the blogs listed on my blogroll. I don't want anyone to feel left out!

Katie at 2 miracles - Katie is a working mom of boy/girl twins - just like me! Unlike most of the blogs listed above, Katie actually DOES live close by! But because we are both full time working moms and have twins, we have not had the time to get together. BUT WE WILL I tell you! And we will post pictures on our blogs:)

Lets stand up and give all the nominees a hand. YEAH! - ok, ok - I am a freak about award shows and watch them often. I will one day attend one in person. (hopefully the CMAs) It is on my bucket list!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Awww, thank you so much for the award :)

Angel said...

I am so behind on these awards. I'll be doing it soon!