Search This Blog

Sunday, April 6, 2008

A Game of TAG

I was tagged by Angelosity. I don't think I have ever played blog tag before, but it looks fun:)

7 Random Facts About Me

  1. I am trying to decorate my dining room in a coffee/cafe theme. It is a work in progress!
  2. I like to go out for a drive
  3. Being on the computer seems to be my favorite interest lately!
  4. I am very sensitive
  5. I wish my husband would go to Church with me
  6. I am putting $$ into savings every month for a bigger house
  7. Family heirlooms are my most prized possessions



Okay, here are the rules, my dears.
1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their Blog.
2. Post the rules on your Blog.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself on your Blog
4. Tag 7 random people, linking to their Blog.


Christy, Stephanie, JennBecc, Tiffanie, Courtney, Suzy, & Joanna


1 comment:

jennbecc said...

I'm working on it.....hold please.