Search This Blog

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Random Thoughts....

Here I sit at my desk at 3 a.m. Gotta love the "graveyard" shift! Did you hear the latest? 3rd shift workers are prone to cancer. I don't want to think about it. Since I am at work and without my camera, I don't have any pics to post besides what I can find on the internet. Isn't this a cute one?
Well Blog Buddies, let me tell you how I am feeling. Full of anxiety!! As you know, the babies are sick. Brandon is much worse than Faith. I am not so worried about Faith as I know she will sleep without a problem throughout the night. We haven't even had to give her a breathing treatment. Brandon, on the other hand, has had a rough time and we have given him treatments regularly. Last week I was able to work from home and this is when they happened to become sick. So I was right there in the house and able to look in on them whenever I wanted. (which was 4-5 times a night) Now I am 20 miles away and I feel helpless and worried sick!! I want to call my husband SO BAD to ask how the babies are doing. I have to fight the urge to call. It really wouldn't hurt anything to call, maybe he needs a wake up call to go to the bathroom:) No, no. I am not going to call. He doesn't understand my anxiety. No drs or pills can take away the worry felt by a Mother! I HATE having to work! Well, let me rephrase that, I hate having to be away from my family and my house! The solution here would be to work from home all the time. I pray that I will have the chance to do that some day!

1 comment:

jennbecc said...

I hate having to work too...I wish it was "optional" for when I was bored....which would be NEVER!