Search This Blog

Thursday, December 6, 2007

My Exciting Weekend

It's my weekend! Well, starting in 5 1/2 hours. It's wide open! No plans. Well, I had plans but canceled them all because I was sick. I am not feeling 100% so its best that I don't do anything to crazy. I really need to have my wedding rings cleaned and checked. But the store is so far away! Of course I ALWAYS have cleaning to do. I am happy to report, I am pretty caught up with laundry. I think I only have 1 load to wash. I promised Zach we would sing Christmas carols on Friday:) I think the babies and I will go shopping during the day while Zach is in school. Hmmmm... so today, Thursday, I will:

1. nap with the babies (I hope and pray we will nap!)
2. wrap presents
3. finish laundry and clean
4. Dinner with family - I am going to cook brisket in the crock pot all day - Angel's recipe
5. Grey's Anatomy!!!! (Dr. McDreamy! Dad of TWINS!)
6. Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
Of course, if you read between the lines you will see: bottles, burps, diapers, playtime, REPEAT

Friday:
1. Finish Christmas Shopping with babies/pick up pictures and Christmas Cards - YAY!
2. Hide Presents
3. Veg in front of t.v.
4. Dinner ??? Chili? Hamburger Helper? Steak?
5. Christmas Carol Karaoke!! (must add wine for this)
6. Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
Again: bottles, burps, diapers, playtime, REPEAT

Saturday:
1. Go back to bed after 9:00 bottles (too much karaoke wine)
2. Finish laundry and cleaning because I never do it on Thursday like I plan
3. Take Zach and babies to basketball
4. Eat all the leftovers
5. Stamp and address Christmas Cards.. and mail!
6. Go back to bed to start work week all over:)
Again: bottles, burps, diapers, playtime, REPEAT

No comments: