Search This Blog

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Oh, the Horror!

Brandon had a little injury yesterday. Guess who dun it? ME! His own Mother! I was clipping his fingernails and I clipped a little flesh off of his thumb! He cried. There was bleeding. I felt so bad! After applying pressure, I put a little curious george bandaid on him, and then he had to wear a sock over his arm for the rest of the day. I didn't want him to choke on that bandaid! I think he has recovered now. I will be more careful for now on!

1 comment:

jennbecc said...

EEEK!! Luckily I've not done this myself...but only because I'm a scaredy cat so my husband is in charge of the baby manicures and pedicures. He did clip Zack’s thumb one day...and then proceeded to clip the other thumb. Poor Zack!! He didn't cry on the first thumb but when Daddy clipped the other thumb, he must have decided that enough was enough so he started to scream. There was blood.... :( but all is fine now. Thank goodness it hasn't happened again. *Zack gives Brandon a stumpy thumbs up!*