Search This Blog

Friday, November 16, 2007

Another School Event with Zach!

I took the babies to school on Wednesday to see Zach and his class present their projects they have been working on. Each child chose an American to be and they made a frame to match. The parents walked around the room and pushed a button to hear the American speak. Zach chose to be Michael Jordan.
After the presentation, I decided to stay and have lunch with Zach. It brought back some memories to stand in line for my cold hot dog and stale bun. Served by the mean lunch lady. LOL But hey, I got a lot of food for only $3!


The babies were SO well behaved! They received a lot of attention. The kids swarmed like bees to the stroller! They were rubbing their heads, holding their hands, pinching their cheeks! I wanted to take them home and bathe them in Purell. All is well. Thankfully, I don't see any sign of a new illness.

Before I left the school, my sweet 8 year old son didn't hesitate to give me a kiss and tell me he loves me! That was the best part of the day. I can't believe his PDA has lasted this long! This could be the last year:0(

2 comments:

Jill said...

wow you are brave! I am trying to strategically plan a trip to the video store to get a movie for tonight after the babies are in bed and I am not too sure I am brave enough for that!!! lol

jennbecc said...

Did you get soggy TATER TOTS with that cold hot dog!?!