Search This Blog

Friday, September 21, 2007

Webb Twins Comics

A Day in Our Life...

FAITH: These spinning animals really crack me up! Where's Daddy? Where are our bottles?

BRANDON: Good Morning Daddy! I have a present for you.
Morning nap after bottles
FAITH: So, as I was saying Brandon, Mommy will be home from work soon and....Brandon? BRANDON??
BRANDON: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

FAITH: Woo hoo, you go Mommy!! Work off those pregnancy pounds.

BRANDON: Please don't step on us! FAITH: Waaaaaaaah!!

BRANDON: WHAT is your problem?? Please get off of me!

BRANDON: I didn't do it! That smell is NOT me!
Play Time

FAITH: Ooooh, pretty colors and lights!

BRANDON: Can't take my eyes off this spinning ball


FAITH: gulp gulp gulp

BRANDON: slurp slurp slurp

FAITH: Oh I am stuffed!
BRANDON: Got Milk??
FAITH: Make a face at the camera!

BRANDON: Stick your tongue out!
FAITH: Ahhh, this is the life. Wash me!
Brandon: Hurry up, I'm hungry here! Also, I think I just peed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry, you don't know me. Came across your profile. Just wanted to say you have the cutest kids!