Search This Blog

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Another Thanksgiving that couldn't be beat!

We had Grandpa and Uncle Mike over for Thanksgiving. I worked that morning, so after getting off work at 8:30 am I moved to the kitchen and stayed until 1:30 in the afternoon! I did, however, watch the parade while I cooked:) The kids loved the parade.
For dinner we had Turkey of course, mashed tatoes, gravy, stuffing, green bean casserole, corn casserole and rolls. Grandpa brought over FOUR pies and 3 cans of whipped cream! I am so scared to go to my WW meeting on Monday:)


After warming up a bit, Faith put on her princess dress to show off to Uncle Mike and Grandpa.

She even sat on Uncle Mike's lap. Actually, I think Uncle Mike is her favorite man aside from her daddy.


Brandon and Grandpa. Brandon doesn't need any time to warm up to people. He will talk your ear off and show you every toy he owns!




No comments: