Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tackle it Tuesday ~ Something Pink

This week's tackle was the twins' room. I showed you their new beds and their new coat of paint. Well here is their room with added curtains, a couple wall hangings, new lamp and refinished dresser.




First, a picture of the old dresser. This dresser belonged to my Mother-in-law. Her father built it for her to use as a little girl. She gave it to us before the twins were born for their nursery. She thought I might fix it up, but all I did was replace the top knobs with those pink hearts and blue stars.


This is the same dresser after Scott and I sanded it down and repainted it. Of course we added new hardware too. Looks brandy new! I am so happy to keep this dresser for the twins. I love old furniture with sentimental value!


A new lamp I found at Lowes for $20. Perfect boy and girl colors.




I moved their "name frames" made by Angel above their curtains.



Put up only a couple wall hangings. I need a little something more for Faith's side to even it out. I love the wall decals, but they peel them off!!
I have many more rooms to tackle so see you next week!




1 comment:

Sandra said...

great job! I love what you did with the old dresser. It looks fabulous!