Search This Blog

Monday, June 14, 2010

Pool Time



We have been to the pool a lot since it opened Memorial Day weekend. The kids love it and it's something FREE to do:) Plus, it helps bed time go much smoother. Zach has come a long way since the previous summers. He had swim lessons that past 2 summers and we finally feel comfortable letting him swim in the deep area by himself. So I hang with the twins in the kiddie pool and I can still see Zach in the deep end, going down the slide and jumping from the diving board. Of course, Brandon and Faith always want to go in the "big" pool, so we usually go before leaving. We hang out in the 2 ft area. Yesterday Daddy came with us and Brandon and Faith had a great time jumping in the pool to us! I think they will learn to swim at a young age. Maybe I can sign them up for lessons this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Free is my favorite price! They look so cute in the pool!