Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

I hope all you moms out there had a most special Mother's Day! A special shout out to my Mom and my kids' Godmother and my best friend, Angel.

My Mother's Day was made very special. I am so sorry to my dear husband if I seemed unappreciative. I was worn out from my trip to Delaware. I came home to my cute cute Brandon wearing new clothes and holding this gigantic card! He said as loud as could be "Happy Mother's Day"!! Like he had been practicing all morning. Sooooo sweet!!!! Zach made me a great loving card and Scott gave me a special card too that made me feel all warm & fuzzy! The house was very clean. Every mother's dream:) We then rushed off to meet my dear Mother in law and brother in law for a late lunch. We had a great time and as always, great conversation.
Soon after we got home, Scott fell asleep which made me a bit moody. He had a rough night as Brandon did not want to sleep. (maybe he missed Faith??) Then he had cleaned house all morning. I certainly understand being tired. It all worked out. Bedtime came soon enough for Brandon and Faith and they were so tired they went to sleep without any trouble!! I was then able to relax and watched my recorded Greys Anatomy and Private Practice. (they were both SO good!!) Scott had woke up by then and watched with me:) On Monday morning he took the kids out and let me stay in bed!! It was Mother's Day Continued... oh yeah! I stayed in bed until 11:30. It was WONDERFUL!!!! :)

Scott gave me a very special gift on Sunday. A beautiful snow globe from Things Remembered. It has a heart and awareness ribbon inside that turns to the music "Overture". Inside the globe it says "Believe and all things are possible". Scott had it engraved on the outside "Ellen, Always on my mind, Forever in my heart". It took my breathe away! Of course this is in honor of my late Aunt Ellen. Aunt Ellen really is always on my mind! I think about her all the time. Scott must know me better than I realize:) I love you Scott!!

No comments: