Search This Blog

Friday, April 23, 2010

Flashback Friday ~ Baby Zach:)

May 2nd, 1999. (Zach is almost 11!!) WHEW! That was a hard night I had:) I was in labor for 17 hours and after 2 hours of pushing, Zach finally came out!


Zach at 3 months. Notice his head is a little misshaped. As I mentioned above, I pushed for 2 hours. His big head was stuck in my birth canal. LOL!

Hmmm, I think Zach is 9 months here!

Christmas time at our little apt. Zach was 1 (19 months actually) It was just the 2 of us living in that apartment. I am so thankful for the experience of making it on my own as a single mom. I cherish those times, even though they were hard! 2 year pics


Zach and mommy dancing on vacation at the beach! (Nags Head)
Just 6 months after that very vacation, Scott came into our lives and made us a family!

No comments: