Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Only 3 More Days To Enter My Contest!!

  1. Have a mammogram this month (or at least schedule your appointment)
  2. Donate money to an organization such as American Cancer Society or Susan G. Komen for the Cure to assist with funding for research
  3. Register for a walk for the cure such as Avon Walk for Breast Cancer or Walk for Hope
  4. Blog, Tweet or Facebook about my contest. (you will get an entry for each one of these options)
  5. Share your story about yourself or someone you love and the fight against breast cancer. You can share in my comments section or via email, or you can blog about your story and leave a link to your post in a comment please.

You will receive an entry in my drawing for each one of the above. Let me know by leaving me a comment or you can email me at WebbPeg@usaDOTredcrossDOTorg

I will be drawing the winner this Friday Oct. 30th!! If you haven't entered, now is the time. I may even drop a few extra goodies in the bag:)

No comments: