Search This Blog

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer Time is Here!

I can not believe it has been a week since I blogged, once again! This is not like me at all. I feel very over whelmed and stressed out lately. I bet if I made the time to do the things I enjoy like blogging, i would feel a lot better! I hope to get back to my blogging and some more me time - starting this weekend:)






Last Friday was Zach's last day of school and his graduation ceremony from the 4th grade. He received many awards! The Presidential Academic award, Honor Roll, and Broadcasting, just to name a few. We are very proud:)


Brandon and Faith enjoyed the ceremony...for about 20 minutes:)

They just could not sit still so we snuck into the school's gymnasium and found lots of fun things to play with!


After the ceremony, there was a small reception with cake. We signed Zach out and all went to IHOP to celebrate.



Here is a picture of what Zach is doing for summer vacation so far ~ HELPING MOMMY!!
Seriously, I am sure we will have a lot of fun this summer!

No comments: