Search This Blog

Monday, June 29, 2009

Menu Plan Monday!


I haven't done this in a long long time! Other than the fact that I have been too busy and too tired to blog, I am usually trying to diet and don't want to post my boring diet menu. Well, in honor of July (Independance day, Scott's bday and MY bday) I am just not going to diet. So here goes our menu for the week!
MONDAY: FFY ~ Want to hear our weird "FFY" meals? (Fend For Yourself) I had egg rolls in the microwave, Scott had leftover spagetti, Zach had a hot pocket and the babies shared a lunchable (plus had some fruit, yougurt and raisins)
TUESDAY: Roast chicken, mashed sweet potatoes and salad
WEDNESDAY: Pork chops, green beans and tater tots
THURSDAY: FFY
FRIDAY: Baked mac n cheese
INDEPENDANCE DAY: Burgers and ribs on the grill, corn on the cob, leftover m & c
SUNDAY: FFY

No comments: