- Most Important: Get Brandon and Faith feeling well! They have caught themselves some colds or something. Faith is coughing her little head off, and Brandon has just been feverish and cranky. I don't think a dr will help, seems viral. Nothing I can really do besides worry and pray!
- Pay bills
- Finish laundry
- Finish packing (I started yesterday! If I pack as I do laundry, I won't have to pack last minute)
- CLEAN THIS HOUSE!! I will probably do most of the cleaning this Friday as it makes no sense to clean with toddlers running around. Like a friend said to me: "cleaning with kids is like shoveling while it is snowing" SO TRUE!
- Buy Kid Rock tickets (ok, this may not seem important, but I am going to this concert with one of my gf's this summer and I would like to get my tix)
- Finish tanning - I don't want to burn at the beach!!
- Lose a couple more pounds this week? Yeah right!
- Make more lists. Make sure I have every possible item I need for these toddlers!
- Be calm and stress free come Saturday. Have a great day with my 10 year old son and my in-laws.
- Call the resort to tell them I lost the check in info they mailed to me.
- SUNDAY: Pack the truck, put on some comfy driving clothes and drive my family to the beach! That's right, Mommy is driving and has control of the stereo!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Tackle it Tuesday
Instead of blogging about A tackle I have completed, I will blog about what NEEDS to be tackled this week! Saturday is Zach's birthday and Sunday we leave for the beach. I don't want to spend Zach's birthday running around doing last minute packing or cleaning. I want Zach to have a special day:) This week Scott is in training all week and I am pretty much on my own with taking care of the babies. Of course I am working at night all week too. So, when will I get everything done? I have no idea. I will start with a list: