Search This Blog

Saturday, April 25, 2009

8 Things Meme

I found this meme on Katy Lin's blog. It is a tag, but I have decided to stop tagging people, and if you want to play along, play along!

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Our vacation coming up in 1 week!!
2. weekends
3. birthdays (Zach's is next Sat!)
4. Church on Sunday
5. bedtime
6. Our trip to SC in June
7. Our trip to Indiana in June
8. One summer concert (still working this out:))

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Bought a tricycle off of Craig's List
2. went tanning
3. had my eyebrows waxed
4. went to Wal-Mart
5. Skipped my nap (to do all of the above)
6. Took the kids to the mall
7. Had dinner with the kids in the food court
8. bought Mother's Day gifts! (grinning)

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. lose weight
2. sing
3. sleep - I wish I could sleep RIGHT NOW!!
4. know all the stories in the Bible
5. Travel
6. Have monthly date nights with my husband
7. eat whatever I want without gaining weight:)
8. See a Broadway show ON BROADWAY

8 Shows I Watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Private Practice
3. Lost
4. Big Love
5. US of Tara
6. Old Adventures of New Christine
7. 2 and 1/2 Men
8. According to Jim
(in a sad reality, the actual shows I watch are: Sesame Street, Yo Gabba Gabba, Wiggles, Barney, Lazy Town, Spongebob, Wow Wow Wubzy and THOMAS!)

No comments: