Search This Blog

Monday, March 30, 2009

Our Weekend

We didn't do a lot this weekend. I worked Sat morning, we all napped in the afternoon and we watched the kids choice awards with Zach Sat evening. Sunday, we went to Church. Had a great time.. our friend Jen met us there and she really enjoyed the service! She wants to go again. Yay! Sunday afternoon, we ordered chinese food, put the babies down for their nap, and ate chinese while we watched the last 2 weeks of Grey's Anatomy that we had recorded. GOOD stuff! After nap time, it was pretty nice out so we decided to go out and play...


Brandon had a great time while Zach pushed him along on the scooter. We were about to go to the park, but it started to rain a little. So we went out to the used book store and had ice cream at a shop in the same shopping center. It has stopped raining so we sat outside.

When we got home, Zach and I made cupcakes. Why the chinese food and all the sweets?? Well, Scott and I started our low carb diet again today! Scott and I need to lose a few pounds before going to the beach in May. I only had 2 cupcakes yesterday, the rest are for the kids!

Mmmmm!! Mom let us have cupcakes for BREAKFAST!

Today I am doing all the laundry and cleaning house. Of course I am never too busy to stop and take a picture or two. Brandon and Faith LOVE to watch all the squirrels outside!



I took this pic from the kitchen window. Spring is definitely here!

3 comments:

Angel said...

Great pics! Hugs!

Amy said...

Cupcakes for breakfast?! No fair!! lol

GraceFromHim said...

I just love the pics when I visit!
Thanks for sharing, cupcakes look yummy :)