Prompt/Theme for Friday, February 6, 2009
We have a couple of different options for this week:
1. Tell us about some of the things that you and your husband do to just have fun together!
2. Tell the story of a memory about your husband that brings you a smile and a giggle every time you think about it!
3. Give us your best, most creative Valentine's Day gifts
I can't decide!! I am going to do all 3 ♥
1. For fun... in the spring/summer we like to play putt putt. (not since the babies were born!) I laugh the whole time! I think because I just can't get that ball in the hole and Scott teases me.
In the house - we wrestle, have food and water fights or on a more "normal" note we watch our recorded shows together or rent movies:) ($1 at Redbox!!)
2. A memory that makes me smile ~ the day Brandon and Faith were born. Scott joked around with me the whole time while we were waiting for the big C section. (I was SO nervous!) Then to see Scott put on his scrubs... LOL!! That memory makes me giggle. When we were in the room during the procedure - he was so excited AND nervous and sweet to me. A really cute combination!
3. Creative Valentine's gifts - if there is a really creative one, I am not remembering it!! I usually try to buy Scott something he wants, not any of the typical stuffed animals and candy gifts out there. I try and get him a book or video game or something. Of course, I have made the "love coupons" before (hasn't every one??) but after realizing he actually wants to redeem them, I haven't made them since. LOL!!! I do like to bake his favorite cookies, and I think I will do that this year. (as well as a small gift I bought him and something else I am making) One year, when we were dating, I did not have ANY $$$ at all to buy a gift. So, I bought a card and enclosed a very intense letter written on pretty stationary explaining my true feelings for him and how important he was to me. He liked it more than I thought he would. :)