Search This Blog

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Forks and Plates and Other Updates

We have been teaching Brandon and Faith to eat off of plates or out of bowls and use utensils. They are really getting the hang of it. The only problem is, when they are finished eating, they throw the plates onto the floor.


Angel sent us these divided plates - they are the coolest! We need to get more.


Those are little vienna sausages. B & F really like the Gerber Graduates meat sticks - but they are $1.20 ish a jar and you get 7 meat sticks in a jar. Well, I found a case of 18 cans of vienna sausages at Costco. The whole box was $7 and they are pretty much the same as the Gerber Graduates!



Faith plays in this cabinet every day!




Watching podcasts of Sesame Street on the IPOD again. Let me tell you - this really helps me out when I need to clean the kitchen! This allows them to be near me while watching their favorite show.



My Sweet Boys:)




We have been getting better at remembering to brush the twins' teeth.
Brandon and Faith have BOTH increased their words recently! We are especially proud of Brandon. Faith has always been a little talker, but we were a little concerned about Brandon. All of a sudden, he is REALLY trying to repeat words! I am so happy:) Now he will come up to me, put his arms up and say "up". They are both able to communicate a lot more now. They can tell us when they want a banana, apple, jello, juice.... I LOVE IT!
Yesterday, Faith pointed at my mouth and said "mou" then she continued with my eyes, ears and hair. (saying each one as she went along) She also figured out how to say "NO!" yesterday and she said it A LOT! But we knew that was coming:) She also says "don't!" when big brother throws her doll baby up in the air. Well, big brother shouldn't throw her doll baby up in the air!
Zach is still doing very well in school and he has some very nice friends in the neighborhood. He made the all A honor roll! I don't know if I mentioned that or not, but I am so proud so I will say it again!
There you have it - a brief update on all the kiddies. Scott and I are doing well also - it's a new year! We refinanced and are getting all of our financial matters back on the right track I think. (did that make sense?) We already did our taxes. Now we are realizing how ridiculous it is to have 3 cars so we are going to downsize to 2. I am going to miss my little car. It will be hard to say good-bye. SNIFF
Have a wonderful SUPER BOWL weekend everyone! GO STEELERS!

1 comment:

Angel said...

STEELERS? WHAT???? Go Cardinals! Love the pics and updates on the kids. I HAVE TO SEE THEM SOON! :-)