Search This Blog

Sunday, December 14, 2008

What I am Reading...*HINTS* I Will Send it to YOU

I wish I could tell you, but I can't yet. LOL Only because I bought the same book for a friend and I don't want to give the surprise away:)

What I CAN tell you is I don't remember the last time I read a book that I never wanted to put down!! Scott will tell you.. I don't read much. I am notorious for starting a book, then putting it down and forgetting about it. I have 3 unfinished books on my shelves. But this book speaks to me. I am sucked in. I started reading on Sunday and I will probably be finished with it tomorrow:) I have lost sleep because of this book. I have also taken 2 hot baths just so I can read my book! Unfortunately, all of this reading and bathing is being done during my sleep time which I need before work. I am a very tired woman this week!

My book is entertaining, powerful and spiritual. It is making me feel even more blessed and in love. Can you guess what it is? I will send my "gently used" book to the first person who can correctly guess what I am reading. Good Luck!

Here are some HINTS:
It was bought at a Christian book store
It is based on the movie!

7 comments:

Angel said...

I don't have a clue!

Angel said...

Although if you haven't read "Redeeming Love" you really should. I couldn't put that book down.

Suzanne said...

I'm going to guess Twilight! That seems to be EVERYONES favorite right now.... I haven't read it though....

Purple Patti said...

I think it is the book "The Secret". I have heard it is hard to put done and it is very inspirational. I want to read it.

Joanna said...

Hmmm, I was going to guess Redeeming Love too but doesn't sound like it is. Is it a Francine Rivers book?

Angel said...

The Centurions Wife maybe?

Angel said...

Or FIREPROOF.