Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday - Christmas!

My tackle this week was decorating for Christmas! I am sure I will add more between now and Christmas.

The outside - didn't do much. We have 2 lit up trees on our step and we put lights on one bush. I also have 2 Holiday wreaths on the doors.

This is the tree in our Family room. Zach assembled the tree by himself and did most of the decorating!


Brandon OR Faith added a little something extra. (can you see the cup?) I have also found a small cooking pot under the tree:)



A giant wreath on the rail of the loft! Compliments of my WONDERFUL Mother in-law!
I also have garland and some ribbon I am going to add to the rail.

The pre-lit tree in our living room ~ also from my Mother in-law. I decided to keep the breakable ornaments on this tree as this room is off limits to the kids. Well, Brandon still managed to get to the tree and THROW 2 glass bulbs down shattering them into a million pieces. 2 ornaments down so far, 23 more days to go!


My Grandmother's hutch

The fireplace. No, I do not have 8 kids:) I put up stockings for my Niece and Nephews too!

The foyer

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The house looks amazing! Great tackle!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a house. I can see piles of snow around it to give that extra touch.

Angel said...

Beautiful! The house looks great. You are always the first one to decorate for Christmas. :-) Kevin "outlawed" glass Christmas balls in our house long ago. I've never had any. :-)