Search This Blog

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Card Pictures

I tried to take a cute picture for our Christmas cards tonight! It was difficult as usual:)

Brandon and Faith wanted to play with the props!

I told Zach to always be ready ~ I never know when I am going to get a good shot of the twins.



This was a cute one. I wish I could have the tree in the picture - without the gate!
And WHAT is up with Zach's HANDS?? Do they look HUGE to anyone else? Put down the decoration Brandon.



Fine. Don't put it down. I give up.
I chose this one. And sorry folks, I should have done this 1-2 weeks ago. My estimated time for receiving my cards is Dec. 19-24th! Which means... they may be late getting to you.




2 comments:

Angel said...

Adorable! And since I haven't made my present for you yet, will you send these to me in jpg format? Love you!

jennbecc said...

Cute! Hopefully you'll get mine soon....I mailed them Friday. I did one hour at Costco for the first time. They turned out great! Maybe try that next year so you get them faster!