Search This Blog

Friday, November 7, 2008

"My Husband Rocks" Friday!

First, let me say, I have been such a pain in the butt towards my dear husband this past week! Can you say MOOD SWINGS??!? My poor guy. I apologize sweetie! I think the storm has passed. LOL
My husband ABSOLUTELY Rocks this week because he is prepared to run the household without me while I head off to my Women's Retreat later today! Scott will enjoy over 24 hours of quality time with our Children. Scott asked me to not even call home and check in - just enjoy my time, act as though I am a single "Nun" as he put it. Funny guy! Well, I am not so sure I can do that. I may call once or twice. I am a nervous control freak of a mom.
Good luck Scott! Hopefully for you, all the explosive diapers will happen while I am still home. Oh - but you still have Saturday so... no getting around the explosions.
Thank you honey for agreeing that this is a good opportunity for me to take a break and enjoy myself in a spiritual uplifting environment! I look forward to our time watching The Legend of the Seeker on Saturday night. Smooches!



4 comments:

jennbecc said...

Hope you have a great time at your retreat and good luck Scott! Love the look on Faiths face...she's like, "Ewww....no PDA's in front of me please."

katylinvw said...

awwww . . . what a sweet heart! hope you both have great weekends :)

Angel said...

Can't wait to hear how it went!

Courtney said...

Hope you had a wonderful retreat and a nice break!!! Can't wait to read about it :)