Search This Blog

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hugs and Kisses

We witnessed a first today! Brandon walked up to Faith and gave her a hug. It was so cute! So I asked them to hug again, and they hugged each other. It was sweet! I grabbed the camera - and now Brandon looks video shy, but it's still cute:)





Also today, Faith held a camera up to her face and said "cheese"! She did it over and over again. Yesterday, I took B & F to Target and when I went to check out.. I noticed Faith had taken her sock AND shoe off! So she had one shoe on and one bare foot propped up. We retraced our steps and I did find the sock, but no shoe:( This morning I called, and noone had turned in a shoe. We decided to go to Target to get a few grocery items we needed, and Scott looked over (in a Christmas aisle) and he found the shoe! It was on a shelf! She threw her shoe on a shelf with Christmas decorations. I was so happy to have found it!

While at Target, we found a set of VT onesies on sale for $3. Since Daddy went to VT, I had to buy them. I couldn't get them to pose for me after bath night for me.

2 comments:

jennbecc said...

How cute and how great that you found the shoe. I guess the Target Team Members didn't do a good job of straightening the shelves after the store closed. *L* Lucky for you!

Angel said...

That video clip was so cute!! And wow... for Scott to find the shoe on a shelf! THAT was a God thing. :-)