Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

By Demand: Scheduling Another Cherish Bound Online Party

A few of you have asked me to have another online party so you can attend. So, before I schedule, Please leave me a comment and let me know what is a good day and time of day for you:) Saturdays are great for me.

MOST OF US KNOW OUR STORY IS IMPORTANT, yet it’s easy to feel intimidated when you don’t know where to start. Cherish Bound is a Personal Story Publisher. Before you know it, you’ll be holding your own storybook in your hands with your family’s stories and pictures!

Whether the stories of your life are better captured in words or photos or some of both, we have your solution. You’ll accomplish something you’ve always wanted to do in bite-size chapters and end up with a library of books that tell your story, your family’s story and more.

1 comment:

Angel said...

Anytime for me, friend!