Search This Blog

Friday, September 12, 2008

Multi Purpose Cabinets

I was sitting at the table organizing coupons, when I heard some little grunting noises. I found Brandon sitting in this cabinet with his face turning red - I think this is his own personal little bathroom!


This cabinet goes all the way through and has been very popular with the kids, ALL of them!


Faith and Brandon have really started to play well together. I love it! Of course, they still fight over things at times. I put one of Brandon's new shirts on Faith just so they would match some what. I can't help it. I like them to match.

2 comments:

jennbecc said...

Fun cabinet and we have the same shirt that Brandon is wearing...a shirt though not a onesie! Holla Kmart clearance! I'll post a picture! Brandon and Jake and twins this time! :)

Courtney said...

How funny!