Search This Blog

Monday, September 15, 2008

Menu Plan Monday



Happy MPM! Looks like I changed some of the days around from last week. Wonder how often that will happen? Probably every time I forget to defrost some meat!

Here's this week's plan:

Monday: Crunchy Onion Chicken - We never did have this last week like planned

Tuesday: Spaghetti

Wednesday: FFY*

Thursday: Basil Chicken

Friday: Cheese Steak

Saturday: Meat on the grill (weather permitting)

Sunday: FFY*

*FFY - Fend For Yourself!

3 comments:

Angel said...

Getting ready to plan my menu as welL! I need to dust off my crockpot and put it to use!

Courtney said...

I do that fairly often too...end up rearranging which nights are what depending on mood, time or forgetting to defrost something. lol

Unknown said...

My favorite dish is the FFY. Hee hee. I love that! So what's Basil Chicken? Sounds like something I want to try!