Search This Blog

Thursday, April 3, 2008

My Favorite Baby Gift.. Home Made

I LOVE home made gifts! When I was pregnant, my cousin Devon (mother of twin girls!) drew this picture for me. She knew I was having twins of course. Isn't she talented? All of her drawings/artwork/crafts are incredible. I have a beautiful red Cross book mark in my bible. She made it with a long ribbon so I could use it for a Christmas ornament. But I like it as a book mark in my bible:) There are a lot of talented people in the family! I have not really found mine yet... LOL

2 comments:

Courtney said...

That is adorable! She is very talented. I can't draw worth a crud.

jennbecc said...

So cute and without a doubt twins run in your family...so that means talent does too! You're talented at being a great mommy and a great blogger! You ROCK BBBFF!!