Search This Blog

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Scrapbooking

I had a great time with my friend Sarah last night! We got together at her house to do some Scrapbooking. All I accomplished was a 2 page lay out. Can you believe it? I was there for 4 hours! I was feeling so overwhelmed with all I had to do, and all the baby paper, stickers and accessories I have. I like to do pages in order, so I want to complete all my pregnancy pages before I even move on to the best part! All the "baby" pages. I was wasting time looking at all my stuff and organizing, when I finally decided to just put my baby shower pages together. I used my Cricut! See the TWINS die cute? I LOVE it! I will be using that die cute A LOT! I will have to ask Angel how I can dress it up so it looks different on different pages. I guess I can sponge it, color it, stamp it... who knows. I love the fact that it has an open circle above the "i" that I can use for ribbon! I also made the baby shower words and those umbrellas by using my Cricut. I didn't leave much room for journaling, but I figured I can journal later on those umbrellas. I need to find the date of my shower.. cause I can not remember! I feel inspired to do more... hopefully I can find the time, and hopefully each page will not take 4 hours:)

3 comments:

Angel said...

Your layout is fabulous! I would be happy to "alter" some of your diecuts for you. Start a list of things to do when you visit so we can remember to do everything! Layouts take me forever too! But I am going to take the scrapbooking plunge this year and get started. I really like the digital scrapbooking route, but it's a whole new world of addiction I think. We'll play around when you're here.... another thing for your list. LOL
Katie had her ingrown toenail removed today. Ouch! She's whining about it. hehehe
Love ya!!!

Jill said...

Man I am SO behind in scrapbooking! I have the stuff, but I hardly have anything done! Looks great!

Katie said...

It looks great! I have a Cricut and an entire PILE of stuff I collected (even while on bedrest), but have not done 1 bit of scrapbooking yet. Hopefully I'll get started before their 2nd bday! ;)