Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Goodbye 2007

I found this fun and inspiring questionaire on twopeasinapod
I just have to answer the questions myself! Maybe it will help me get motivated with my goals for 2008.

1. What did you do in 2007 that you have never done before?
I had a C-Section to deliver my beautiful boy/girl twins. With my 1st child Zach, I had a vaginal birth.

2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions and will you make more for next year?
Since I was pregnant, I did not make any resolutions. I will certainly try to keep my resolutions for 2008.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
I guess not in 2007

4. Did anyone close to you die?
My Grandmother passed away on September 8th:(

5. What countries did you visit?
none

6. What would you have liked to have in 2007?
Longer maternity leave

7. What dates from 2007 will be etched upon your memory and why?
May 29,2007 - the birth of Brandon & Faith
June 1 - Picking up Angel and Katie from the airport and bringing babies home.
August 26th - 1 Year Wedding Anniversary
September 8th - Grandma leaving us

8. What was your biggest personal achievement of the year?
Having twins and becoming a mother of 3 while continuing to work full time.

9. What was your biggest failure?
Thinking it was ok to eat triple of everything and any fattening thing I wanted while I was pregnant, gaining 75 pounds!

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Recovering from a C Section which I did happily:)

11. What was the best thing you bought?
Our 2003 Eddie Bauer Ford Explorer. I LOVE that truck!

12. Who's behavior merited celebration?
Zach! It must have been so overwhelming to go from being an only child to a big brother to twins. Zach shows very little jealousy. Instead he shows large amounts of love and excitement! He has been a huge help to us all. He is really mature. Sometimes I forget he is still a kid:)

13. Who's behavior made you appaled or depressed?
Disappearing friends..

14. Where did most of your money go?
Going out to eat and buying stuff for all 3 of my kids!

15. What did you get really, really excited about?
Tim & Faith's Soul 2 Soul II Tour!! (I went of course, just a month after the babies were born, while I was still uncomfortable and leaking LOL)

16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol (Which incidentally, Tim & Faith sang as their opener in the Soul2Soul II Tour!)

17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a)happier or sadder? b)thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer
a) Happiest I have ever been!!!
b) fatter
c) poorer - isn't it funny that I am the happiest I have ever been?

18. What do you wish you'd have done more of?
Visit with family

19. What do you wish you'd have done less of?
eat

20. Did you fall in love in 2007?
Oh yes! In love with my babies and even more in love with my husband - the way he looks at our babies.

21. What was your favorite tv program?
LOST or Grey's Anatomy - can't choose!

22. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
nope

23. What was the best book you read?
Mothering Multiples

24. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Our local Christian radio station

25. What did you want and get?
A daughter!

26. What did you want and not get?
to be a stay at home mom

27. What was your favorite film of the year?
The Game Plan - This movie has everything! It's sweet, funny, sad and has good eye candy:) Check it out! It is a must have. Zach & Peggy give it 2 thumbs up!

28. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
Well, on my actual birthday, I went out to eat and I turned 35:(
The day before, My DEAR Mother in Law took me to see the Phantom of the Opera at the Kennedy Center! I LOVED it!

29. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
More sleep

30. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
Well, I think I had some really cute maternity outfits! I had so many maternity outfits, I could have wore a different outfit every day for 2 weeks. Unfortunately, since the babies were born I am unable to fit into prepregnancy clothes. I have borrowed some larger pants and bought a few large large shirts to try and hide all the weight. I don't look good in anything!

31. What kept you sane?
My husband, family, friends, Twins Message Board, this blog and oh yeah, medication! LOL


2 comments:

Angel said...

Wow... great ideas for scrapping there! Your year in review! Doesn't blogging help you remember the year? I lvoe it!

Jill said...

Those answers were so neat to read. I would probably have answered a lot of them similarly! :)
Very nice. :)