Search This Blog

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Weight Challenge Update

Sadly, I do not have a good update. Angel and I started this weight challenge 2 weeks and 3 days ago and there has not been much of a change with my weight! 3 days ago started the "tougher" part of the challenge. We are now on Leslie Sansone's recommended diet and we are doing her 3 mile DVD which in my opinion is HARD! Yesterday, the scale made me... have hope. Today the scale says I gained 3 pounds while I was sleeping?? So, this is what I am going to do. It is no good to feel so discouraged and stressed out through this. I am NOT going to look at the scale again until after this 10 day challenge is over. Angel, "if you're reading this" (AWESOME new song by Tim McGraw) then you can make your own decision, or you can join me. I think it may be more exciting to not step on the scale every day. Want to? Lets step on the scale again the morning after the 10th day... which should be the end of this 1st contest any way. Oh, and to make it fair we should weigh ourselves at the exact same time.

I think I am losing. (this contest, not weight) But wish me luck!

No comments: