Search This Blog

Saturday, November 15, 2008

New Puzzle and Cut Bangs - Again

Yesterday, Scott and I went out "window shopping" to get an idea for Christmas. We actually did pick up some things for Brandon and Faith. 2 gifts each, we are done with them. We are on a tight Christmas budget and I am hoping we can stick to it! Any way, I found a wooden puzzle that was inexpensive and I wanted to have it for them right away. I think I can get Brandon and Faith to figure this out. I am going to try all weekend, so expect a video of them doing it soon! I chose numbers because both Brandon and Faith LOVE the part of Sesame Street where the Count "counts" on the organ to look for the number of the day. They try to say the numbers with him.



I took this picture from the loft - Faith is playing with my floppy ear Gund bunny, a gift that my Dad bought me for Easter when I was 14.
I try to do different things with Faith's hair. But I am not that good! You can't tell, but I made small pig tails with most of her hair kept down. I don't know where to part her hair, the pig tails are always crooked, but I LOVE doing her hair. It is a special moment for me! Faith will sit STILL in my lap and let me brush her hair and do whatever. *LOVE* I realized, she needs her bangs cut again.



So, I cut them. Yeah, she looks a bit upset. They look a bit crooked ... because.... um, the camera was crooked?

And here is a picture of Brandon just smiling. Brandon is so happy most of the time! He walks around smiling and laughing at everything:) I love to kiss his chunky cheeks!


We are going to visit Memay and Grandad today! The gas prices are down so it's a good time to go. Plus, we get to see Aunt Angela and Uncle Nelson! (my sister) And Aunt Lynn and cousin Christopher:) (my other sister)
I will post more pictures later. Have a great day!




2 comments:

Angel said...

Such cute pictures!!! I think you did a great job with Faith's bangs! I could never do that. I always had to go get katie's done. She had funny bangs though, with a little cowlick or something. They weren't straight and pretty like Faith's. :-)I tried one time and had to take her to Cindy down the street to fix them. I think if I would have had haircutting scissors it would have been better. Anyway... can't wait to see the video of them putting the puzle together. What did you get them for Christmas?

Purple Patti said...

PUZZLES are another perfect thing for thier fine motor skills Peg. Your kids are going to be so ready for Kindergarten. YOU are doing a fantastic job w/ them. Coming from the teacher in me, I would love to have them in my class any day!!! I wish more parents were like you, giving them experience at such a young age. Good JOB!!
Love ya, miss ya, see you next month.