Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Day of Shopping, Mowing and Playing

Thank you JennBecc at Tater & Tot for blogging about the great deals you found at KMart this week! As broke as I am, I just had to check it out. Brandon and Faith need some larger clothes.

Guess what Angel? This time, Brandon received the most! Now of course the clothes that were on sale were mostly summer items, so I tried not to buy shorts. I figured even in the Fall and Winter the kids can wear short sleeves around the house and throw on a sweater before going out.


Brandon really made out in my little shopping spree! I even found a couple pair of pants. Most items were under $2 each. My total for all of the above was: $49.86.

The twins and I also stopped by a used book store where Scott has a store credit. I picked out the above books. This was a bit of a frustrating trip. The aisles are NOT stroller friendly and Brandon tried his best to pull books off the shelves! I found myself just tossing anything that looked interesting into my basket. I started reading 'The Happiest Toddler on the Block' and I must say, it sure does make sense!


Brandon wearing Mommy's shoes



Today, Zach learned how to mow the lawn! He did the front by himself. He did a GREAT job! I really liked to mow when I was a young girl. Boy, did I grow out of that! Now I HATE yard work. I try not to complain about doing inside chores, because I do NOT want to do the outside chores!That's for the boys:)



I caught a couple of videos of Brandon and Faith playing together. They were so darn cute!





3 comments:

Courtney said...

Hey, I have that "365 Days of Creative Play" book too! Now I just need to remember to actually use some of the ideas in there! lol

jennbecc said...

Yippee! Glad you found some great bargans. I feel so GOOD when I get a steal of a deal. :) I've been hearing good things about The Happiest Toddler On The Block. I think I need to try to find time to read that.....could you just send me the Webbmania cliffs notes? :)

Angel said...

Your house is as busy as mine is dull! Love the videos and I sure miss you!
Good job on the bargains. I have been staying away from the baby section as we are SO incredbly broke. But one day I'll shop again. :-)