Search This Blog

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Our Day Out

As I mentioned below, we left for the day on Saturday while the painters were in our house. Scott found a fun surprise on Craig's List. 1st we went to IHOP.

Brandon looks like a walrus with the straw in his mouth:)


Zach n Sam. Sam doesn't like his picture taken. Come on Sam!


We drove through DC, so I grabbed a picture from the car - just because:)

Now for the surprise:



A moonbounce! YAY! This is for little kids. It is meant for 2 at a time and will support up to 200 lbs.

We had some friends over - you may hear them in the background.

We had a pretty good time. We cooked out and watched some of the game. The night ended with me breaking our new couch, so that was kinda sad:( I "plopped" down on the couch and the couch gave out. Yet another sign to stick to my DIET!

It is under warranty, so someone should be coming tomorrow to either fix it or order a replacement!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

What a fun surprise!

Katie said...

This IS a great surprise! I'd love to have one of those-- but where would we put it? Anyway, that is really neat and it looks like the kids love it!

And what is with you breaking the couch? Come on! I think it is faulty engineering, not your weight!! ;)