Search This Blog

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother/Daughter Tea Party

Saturday morning, Faith and I went a Mother/Daughter Tea Party that my mom invited us to at her Church in WV. It is always nice to have quality time alone with one of my kids:) This was our first "just the girls" occasion. It was also nice to see my parents, sister (Lynn) and my cousins.

A friend of ours gave Faith a cookie topped with yellow frosting. She played with it more than she ate it, and of course it was all over her dress.



At the end of the tea party, I had my mom open her gift. I ordered a personalized figurine from 'Bears in Chairs'. It is a couch with grandparent bears surrounded by all 9 of their grand"bears". Each bear looked a bit different and the couch had all of the names. The twins' bears had pacifiers. Mom liked it!

Thank you for invited us to tea, mom. We Love You!


2 comments:

Jill said...

That mother-daughter tea party sounds so precious. I would love to do that with Celia! What a nice dress on Faith. :)

Angel said...

So sorry about the frosting. I hope it ocmes out of the dress. Everything looks so nice though. I am sure your tea party was lovely!