Search This Blog

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Zach is back SONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Our Church is AWESOME,AMAZING,and the COOLEST Church I have went to!!!, They have a Weird Dress code!!! ( It was Mismatch Day!!!)




Faith,Faith,Faith,It is all about Faith!!!!



I am going to Backlash instead of a birthday Party. :) It will be so fun. By the way, please comment I want to break the Webb Mania Record!!!


This Week on the Bran Report He is smiley and droolish!!! By the Way, like my name!?! That is it For this weeks SONDay!!!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am back FOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Anonymous said...

I am back FOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angel said...

I am SO glad you're back. I have been waiting for Zach to come back AND for Zach to get an email address.
LOVE your church dress code. WOW! Can I just wear jeans when I come visit? Oh, and where is the Zach Attack JOKE?????

jennbecc said...

Great report Zach. Hope you break the record. :)

Joanna said...

Good report Zach, glad you're back!

Anonymous said...

Have fun Zach!! I hope you have a wonderful time and a great birthday. Don't forget to share your cake with the babies ;-) Love you lots!! ~Lucy~