Search This Blog

Monday, April 28, 2008

BackLash 2008

Dad and Zach went to see BackLash 2008 in Baltimore last night! This was Zach's main Birthday gift. They got home at midnight and Zach had a hard time waking up for school.


This was the view. I had purchased seats 1 and 2 which I OFTEN try to do at any event, so we won't have to step over people and we will have easy access to the bathroom. Apparently, someone was in their seats and would not move! Some story about the woman's foot hurting?!?! Yet she managed to walk up all the stairs to get to the section. So, Scott and Zach ended up sitting in seats 5 and 6. That upset me to hear that, but I am trying not to "sweat the small stuff".


I forget who that bald guy is, but I think he is kinda cute:)


Zach's all time favorite: The Undertaker! I wish I were there to see/hear his excitement!


While they were gone, the babies and I headed off to buy Zach a birthday present. Oh, it's a good one! Wanna know what it is?? Sssshhhhhhhh... don't tell him, ok? It's a .......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

______ Come on Zach! Who do you think I am??? I am not telling!

Friday the kids and I, and a few other peeps I have invited, will be going to Chuck E Cheese for a birthday dinner. Zach can open his gift then!

Love, Mommy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angel said...

You've got SPAM on this post. I wonder why you get those.
YEAH! Zach had lots of fun it looks like. Happy Birthday, Zach!!