Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Introducing Myself


Hello family and friends! I have decided to start "blogging" as a few of my other friends are blog addicts. What to say about me... I am a proud newlywed to my wonderful husband Scott. We met while working together 5 years ago. I was a single mom to my dear son Zachary. Scott and Zach hit it off right away. Scott is a perfect father to Zach. Zach knows Scott as "Dad" and he does not remember a life without his Dad! Scott, Zach and I moved into a new house together in March of 2004. Scott and I were married last year on August 26th, 2006. We wanted to try and have a baby right away!! Mid Sept I found out I was pregnant:) We were so happy. At 7 weeks, I went in for an ultrasound just to make sure everything was ok, and to my BIG SURPRISE I found out I was having TWINS!! (we each have twins in our family, why was I surprised??) I must say I did cry that day. I had to go home and share the news with Scott and Zach and I cried the entire way home. I was scared! Scott and Zach were also shocked. By the next day my fear turned into excitement. I had a healthy pregnancy without any real issues. (besides being horribly uncomfortable) On May 29th, Brandon Scott was born by C Section at 3:02 PM and Faith Ellen followed at 3:04. I will never forget that day and how happy I was! I will also never forget seeing the love in Scott's eyes. He is an excellent father. He loves all 3 of our children very much as do I. So this is me in a nutshell! I will probably use this BLOG to ramble on and on about the kiddies. As a parent of twin babies, I do not have a lot of time. Luckily I work the night shift and can use this blog to occupy my downtime. Once I get home its back to my life of changing diapers and making bottles.... I wouldn't change a thing!

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Cool blog sight. That is a really good idea and makes it easy for people to stay in touch and up-to-date. Love the pictures!